We are fineyellow – a marketplace for fair and sustainable fashion with the goal to make conscious fashion the new mainstream. We make it easy and fun to shop sustainable fashion without sacrificing style, convenience, or affordability. A fineyellow prototype is live, and we see first promising results. Now we quickly want to launch the shop, while we are preparing for initial seed funding rounds beginning of next year.
We believe that by building a customer convenience centered e-commerce company we can make sustainable fashion more approachable and thus drive positive change in this world.
We are an enthusiastic, highly qualified team looking for technical support. Come join us!
- Bsc in computer science, engineering or a related field
- First work experience preferable in an e-commerce business model
- You are quick learner and can work in a structured and result-oriented way
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and are a team player
- Work on and develop all aspects of our tech stack: our frontend, backend platform, analytivs and notifications tools
- Help solce interesting and challenging problems in the fields of: automatisation, recommendation, predictive analytics, logistics, marketing automation and application development
- Indentify blockers and opportunities for growth, to help us constantly improve our customer experience
- Take ownership for fixes and features from early on
- Drive product development
- Follow good software development practices (TDD, continuous integration, feature branches, code reviews)
What we offer
- Get aquainted with creating an online marketplace
- Work independently on exciting projects
- A workplace close to Alexanderplatz in a beautiful shared office
- Free coffee and tea
- Friday social drinks
Then we are looking forward to your application. Send your CV, a couple of sentences why you want to work for us and your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org