Conscious fashion from high quality materials to limited edition collections
Domitilla Mattei, a talented emerging designer, founded Souldaze collection in 2015. Her intention is to offer timeless fashion garments that are manufactured with minimum impact on the environment and out of surplus natural fabrics. The process of design and manufacturing takes place in Rome by the team of expert seamstresses who are enthusiastic about what they are doing.
- Use of surplus fabric for manufacturing process minimizes waste of materials
- Limited transportation enabled by local sourcing and production helps to reduce carbon emissions
- Guarantee of a safe working environment and the fair wage paid to the manufacturers and seamstresses
- Support and encouragement of traditional skills
- All packaging is made from recycled paper products