Sustainable accessories handmade in Cologne
The two founders and sisters, Nora and Clara, grew up in a small village surrounded by fields, forests, farms and a lot of animals. Spending so much time close to nature, they developed consciousness about the problems of the environment and animal welfare. Aiming to stay true to their values while producing quality accessories, Nora and Clara founded Pikfine in 2011 in a studio in Cologne.
- The leather used is a by-product from the German meat production industry
- Ethical tanning of leather products that are either “TerraCare”-verified or granted the “Blue Angel” award
- The cotton used as bag lining is 100% organic and GOTS certified and can be tracked to its origin
- Packaging material consists of organic cotton, recycled or FCS certified paper and other materials that can be reused
- Most of the collection is made from non-controversial or recycled metals
- Guarantee of fair working conditions for the small handcrafters in Germany