The perfect timeless summer dress
The half British - half French founder Cat is a passionate traveller and has lived all over the world. Today her base is in London where she founded the brand Cat Turner to bring the perfect summer dress to life. Dresses that make you look stylish, wherever you are in the world and that you can easily dress up and down.
She only uses carefully selected fabrics from Europe that are Oekotex Standard 100 certified. Cat Turner produces ethically in London to have the ability to work very close with the seamstresses and tailors. Also, the brand constantly continues to improve their sustainable material usage, such as Tencel or end of roll fabrics.
- All fabrics are Oekotex Standard 100 certified.
- Usage of environmentally friendly fabrics, such as Tencel.
- Usage of end of roll fabrics to prevent the materials ending up on a landfill. These are sourced from a factory or design house that has produced more fabric than it needs or is no longer running that pattern.
- Only recyclable packaging and marketing material is used.
- Slow fashion: carefully selected pieces, designed to last
- The dresses are produced locally in London so they can visit the factory at any time.
- Close relationship with the teams of garment creators to ensure fair working conditions.