Keeping your garments beautiful for years to come
Cass was founded by French designer Eléonore Cass in 2017 with the desire to create meaningful, bold and timeless fashion pieces. What also makes CASS stand out is their ethos to treat people, earth, and animals with respect at every single stage of the process.
- All materials used in production are natural, recyclable, biodegradable or compostable
- Use of certified organic materials and low-impact dyes to reduce the number of pesticides and chemicals in the environment and on your skin
- Use of fabrics that are derived from natural and renewable resources that are fast-growing and economical in water usage
- Promoting fair and respectful treatment of those who create the fashion pieces
- Each piece has a label of the name of the tailor who has made it, so you can see the people behind your clothes that are usually completely forgotten
- Up-cycled and reusable garment bags to ship orders with pieces of leftover fabrics that would otherwise go to waste