Stylish surfwear from Hanover made from recycled materials
The surfing enthusiasts were tired of their bikinis not staying in place after an intense surfing session. And since there is a huge amount of plastic waste floating around our planet, Boochen has decided to create a bikini that is both better for surfing and for the ocean.
To battle the pollution of our beautiful ocean, Boochen has teamed up with Econyl® by using fibres reclaimed from sea waste that proved to be two times more resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than competitors' fabrics. Additionally, the cooperation with Lycra® Extra Life allows the use of bikinis for a long time to avoid more production waste. These fibres protect you from the UV light while making sure the bikini stays in shape 5 times longer than a regular one.
- Slow fashion: Cooperation with Lycra® Extra Life to enhance the bikinis live and avoid extra production waste
- Bikinis stay in shape five times longer than a regular one
- Bikinis reversible: two styles for one
- Use of Econyl® - 100% recycled nylon from post-consumer materials.
- Produced in a small studio near Shenzhen, China
- Payment of wages above average and fair working conditions
- Studio visited by the Boochen team to ensure good conditions