A brand by businesswomen for businesswomen
The two founders Taiseer and Ronja were unhappy with the choice of women bags available for work. First good bags were hard to find and then they were either impractical or not stylish enough. So they went out to design their own pieces. Bags that are individual, practical and elegant.
Founding their own company it was clear that only the highest ethical standards would be applied and the founders strive to become more and more ethical. They are already PETA-approved vegan, Vegan France certified and part of SlowWeAre but they won’t stop there so stay tuned. They use cork which perfectly mimics leather in touch and even has a better performance when it comes to thermal isolation and water protection. Also, it is super light.
- The material is cork from France and Europe - a quickly regrowing resource
- All sourcing and production is done in Europe - limiting the company’s carbon print
- Slow fashion: No seasons, no mass sales, Black Fridays, etc.
- Fair prices are paid to the artisans creating the bags
- The founders know the people working for them from raw materials to accessories to final production
- Vegan: no animal substances are used and all materials are cruelty-free
- PETA-approved vegan
- Vegan France certified